As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you’ll build the function from scratch, guide the technical architecture, and design a scalable and reliable infrastructure.
- Maintain and build upon our existing infrastructure
- Work with product engineers on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services.
- Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, and monitoring
- Manage build machines, version control systems, QA lab (Web and DB servers), bug tracking system and remote test site
- Deploy websites in QA and production environments.
- Debug build and runtime problems.
- Support dev and production environments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 7+ years of related experience working as SRE, DevOps Engineer or Production Engineer, SysAdmin, or similar
- Experience in leading and managing a DevOps team
- Experience with AWS, EKS, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticache
- Experience with Terraform or a faster learner that can pick up terraform in a short time
- Familiar with version control, CI/CD, auto-deployment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment and within a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Legally authorized to work in the United States