Finding the best jobs is a tough process, but we’ve got it down to a science.
Here’s how we do it:
1 We search the web for job postings from reputable sources
- Company website job boards
- Industry job boards
- Niche job boards
- Vetted recruiters
2 We evaluate each job posting to make sure it meets our high standards
- The job must be in tech or a related field.
- The job must be from a reputable company.
- The job must be well-written and clear.
- The job must be interesting and challenging.
3 We read through each job posting and identify the key requirements
- Is the list of the key requirements complete?
- Do the key requirements match the job title?
- Do the key requirements match the job description?
4 We research each company to learn more about their culture, values, and mission
- We review the company website.
- We review the company’s LinkedIn profile page.
- We read through employee reviews on sites like Glassdoor.
- We talk to people who work at the company (if possible).
5 If the job meets our criteria, we’ll include it in our newsletter.
Once it meets our criteria, we will further evaluate the job to determine if it is a good fit for our subscribers. Only then will we include it in our newsletter.
6 We’ll also include a link to the original job posting so you can apply directly.
Every job we publish in our newsletter is linked to the original job ad. As a result, you may apply directly if you see one you like.
7 Once you’ve found a job you’re interested in, just click the link to apply.
Rest assured, all the “Apply Now” links are safe and will directly land you on the original job ad.
It’s that simple.
We also offer a variety of resources to help you with your job search, including resume tips, interview advice, and more.
If you ever have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.